You can download my CV from here.
My main interests are artificial intelligence and machine learning. I’m studying different areas/tools like recommender systems, causal inference, reinforcement learning, fairness, and conversational AI, especially in the health and social domains, where I think technology will play a huge role in the near future.
At the same time, I advise companies and professionals on AI, data, and media. Today’s tools can be game changers in terms of business opportunities and impact: my focus is on making sure that great realities sustainably grow and thrive, by taking full advantage of the current and future, rapidly-changing environment.
I also have a passion for thinking, talking, and sharing. This, combined with my tech and analytical background, led me to start sharing things in this hyperconnected world we live in today: I have multiple YouTube channels and websites where I share tips, thoughts, and lessons and connect with other amazing people. Visit both my Italian channel and my English one, and connect with me on LinkedIn and Twitter for more.
- Research Intern, Polytechnic University of Bari (Italy), 2022 - present
- Data and Web Consultant, Freelance, 2020 - present
- MSc in Computer Engineering, Polytechnic University of Bari (Italy), 2021 - 2023
- BSc in Computer and Automation Engineering, Polytechnic University of Bari (Italy), 2018 - 2021
- Certificate in Advanced English, C2 CEFR level, Cambridge University Press & Assessment, 2023
- Digital Media Producer, YouTube and several other channels, 2018 - present
- Sub-Group Fairness Re-Ranker for RecSys: developed an optimization-based re-ranking system for post-processing fairness (producer-calibrated and equality-based) and novelty enhancement in recommender systems (code to be released soon)
- Twitter Sentiment Analysis System: built a lexicon-based engine that performs emotion recognition on Twitter data for my BSc thesis, using Python, Tweepy, NLTK, TextBlob, Plotly, WordCloud (Github)